Endless help, professional custom opportunities
Kin Canada clubs offer opportunities for people of all ages with different time availability to volunteer. By volunteering with your local club at events and service projects, you will support the efforts of Kin members who are working together to better your community. You will enjoy volunteering with a diverse and spirited group and can create life-long friendships while having fun and working with others.
Through a variety of service projects organized by our clubs, Kin Canada has helped thousands, if not millions, of people in need. Kin members can proudly ghostwriter diplom say they have contributed more than $1 billion to Canadian communities, including nearly $40 million for cystic fibrosis research. They have also raised hundreds of millions of dollars for parks, playgrounds and community facilities, as well for individuals and families in need.
Kinsmen offers you the opportunity to:
- Volunteer in your community and see real results
- Participate in individual and group projects chosen and organized by you and your club
- Participate in leadership and event management training and personal development programs
- Network with community and business leaders
- Win prestigious national awards for personal and club accomplishments
- Access savings and rewards through our exclusively-negotiated Member Discount Programs
- Travel the country and meet new people
Did you know?
Kin Canada clubs have raised more than $1 billion and raise an average of $18 million per year. Help us continue our work. There are many ways to get involved with Kin Canada. Whether you become a member, volunteer at events or service projects, charter a club or make a donation, you’ll help serve our Canadian communities’ greatest needs.
Kin Canada is your chance to change lives!
As a member in one of our clubs you will help others, address needs in your local community and develop transferable skills. While having fun and working with others, you’ll enjoy personal development opportunities and create life-long friendships that extend far beyond your own club.